Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This is the first day of my life

Blehhhh.

First day of my last semester.

Um. Remember how I just got here? As a baby? And now I have to graduate?

And Hogue Hall is crumbling to the ground as we speak - 9/11 stylez. Daaaang.

And now I'll start writing more than one sentence a line. How 'bout that? Good.

I'm knitting Curt-dog a hat a la Life Aquatic. I'm pretty disappointed in it, actually (even though I'm still going to give it away), so I borrowed Thomas' size 6 double pointed needles to try and conjure up a new one. When he knits with them, it looks like he's knitting with an octopus. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to look that way. Also hopefully it won't look like a grandma's knitting project which is what Troy told me the first one looks like. Steeeeve...

It also snowed last night and snow is one of my not-favorite things in the world. Cold and wet is the antithesis of where I grew up - therefore, it sucks. Thus sayeth the Lawrd.

Haiku are alluding me. I need new subject material. Like maybe how I hate snow? Or how I need to figure out how not to be a deadbeat for the rest of my life?

No comments: