Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will.

My body has started aching in random places including my lower back and legs. I told this to the all-knowing Katie G and she said I was showing symptoms of actual withdrawl. It's probably good that I'm dealing with it now, and not when I'm 45 and dying of cancer.

I need to go buy some valentines! The best part is picking out the theme. Harry Potter is tempting, but I've done that sort of a lot. Oh my gosh, I hope I can find Arthur ones! Man. I secretly love Valentines Day, especially when not in a relationship. What other day of the year do all your friends tell you how much they like you and give you free candy? Seriously. And there's candy. And friends. And love. Three awesome things on one day. So everyone stop acting like everyone else and start loving the Love Holliday. I'm a fan.

On another completely random tangent, I've been thinking of my future. This might be a good topic for a second semester senior to ponder. I'm nervous that I won't be able to get a real job in Nashville.

real (rEEl) job (jAWb) - n. - Not the ice cream parlor

I was just looking at EMI's website, and they have a job opening for an HR Administrator... which would be perfect. I honestly think I'd be good at it - I could be Toby! And it's so Greenville to say this, but my strengths would totally qualify me - Empathy, Positivity, Includer... I really want this. I also would love a temp job there (I could be Ryan! I could live the Office!). It makes me wish that I had got that Human Resource minor... I think the only class I'm missing for it is Interviewing. Anyway. Just thoughts.

No comments: