Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm happy because I'm stupid

All the happy anticipation I had at being home has been washed away in the rainfall of boredom. There is nothing to do in Tucson when you don't have a car or much money.

I'm going to take up a hobby, then, of course (a job is out of the question). But the agonizing pick of will be the most difficult aspect. I could get better at knitting, but I left all supplies and bundles and bundles of yarn in a small storage shed in Greenville. I could exercise, but it's hot and do I really want to be running through the city with all the Mexicans wolf-whistling at me? And I don't have a way to get to a gym on a consistent basis. Lamebot.

So I'll be open to any and all suggestions presented here. For the first time I'm not really looking forward to anything in my near future. No friends here. No jobs in Nashville. Bah.

No comments: