Saturday, November 8, 2008

Life is Wonderful (now that a black man is president)

Now that everyone is proud to be an American again, I feel as if life can go on happily.

So I have another job opportunity, hopefully.  Someone from Word emailed me saying they had a Publicity Assistant job open, asking if I would like to send my resume to apply.  I said yes please!  Apparently J worked his magic there as well for me.  I owe that guy so much and I've never even met him.  Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up because it would be too good to be true.  Oh well.  What's another 5 years at the ice cream parlor?  I could be like AJ from Empire Records!  

Nothing else going on in my life except GARY called me and said he's 95% sure he's moving to Nashville.  The kid is not even 20 years old ("I'm 19 and a half," he told me tonight) and he's working for Taylor Swift!  Not to mention every other band he's worked with over the past 3 or 4 years.  I like knowing him.  And to think that the Newsboys brought us together...

Well, it's 3:36 in the morning.  Time for sleep.

No comments: