Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. F!

For all of you who have stayed up multiple nights worrying if I would stop knitting or not, don't worry!  I whipped up a little treat for Rachel Brown's birthday that's today.  My camera is broken, but thankfully my iMac took a couple o' pictures for your viewing pleasure.



I also got bangs!  I'm a fan.  Not in these pictures though - I had just woken up and was obviously gross looking.

The pattern is Fourteen and is a nice little neck warmer / scarf dicky thing.  Isn't dicky a weird word?  I don't know if I'd wear anything that had that name.  Except for this.  I need to get buttons for it still, so I'm going to try and stop by Michael's before we go see Quantum of Solace this afternoon.  Wooo!  James Bond.  Awesome.  Chris and are in the midst of watching them all in chronological order, starting with Dr. No.  We just finished Goldfinger and it was definitely the best so far.  Oh I love Sean Connery.

No comments: