Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hats, and an Etsy Store?

I've made two new hats.  Of course!  I am beginning to fear that I really only like knitting hats.  Scarves bore me, and everything else takes too long.  Bleh.  Anyway, here you go - I'm finished with these:

Wesley -




It's my first real try at using lots of colors in a knitted thing.  I learned how to carry the yarn up the side in circular knitting!  Woo.  I'm not really sure how much I like it for myself, but it feels good to have another thing to have done.

Another Star Cross (for Jessi at work) -



The easiest and nicest pattern I use for hats.  :)


SO!  I'm going to start an Etsy store!  That means I have to knit a hat of my own design, so I'm in the process of that now.  I'm excited, so we'll see where this takes me.

1 comment:

Ashley Chase said...

I think thats a great idea1 I started my own Etsy shop last november and have been selling my hats and it has done so much better than I had ever expected! If you need an etsy friend, my username is Chaseash.