Monday, March 9, 2009

Snippets of Thought

So I've always thought of myself as an inside kid.  I like to read.  I like to knit.  I like centralized air conditioning.  I do not enjoy running.  With the weather we've been having lately in Nashville, though, I could see the possibility of outdoor kid tendencies emerge.

I'm going to be honest - I haven't really knit in a few weeks.  Within the span of a month I moved into a house, broke up with my boyfriend, started seeing someone else, and got a full time job.  I haven't had time for anything but readjustment.  For someone who doesn't like even small change, I'm sort of enjoying the unpredictability.

My neighbor has a trampoline in their backyard and I can see it from my deck as I type this.  Do you think it would be bad if I got to know them solely for the purpose of its use?  Hmmm...

Daylight Savings time is here again.  My anger is also here again.  I have nothing more to say about this subject.

Before I lived with Alex and Betsy, this dude named Alex (yeah, weird, a boy-Alex and a girl-Alex in one small living space) lived with them.  He left his bicycle when he left.  Now it taunts me.  I want to ride it so bad but all I can think about is the time I got hit by that car on my bike.  One day I will conquer my fears, Magna, and I will conquer you and your 15 Speed Index Shifting gears.

No comments: