Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spermbert

Lately I've been wanting instant gratification in my knitting.  Here is my newest project that only took a couple of mornings.

I bring your Spermbert:


I think his original purpose is for holding condoms.  I think I shall use him for buttons.  Or maybe candy.  Bite size snickers bars sound delightful.

This was the first project I have done with a three needle bind off.  For some reason I thought that it was a really difficult bind off, and was sort of avoiding it in patterns.  Apparently I'm an idiot.  It's basically the way I do a regular bind off anyway.  Oh life.

My next instant gratification project is something for one of my roommates.  When I finish it, I'll make sure to upload pictures.

1 comment:

Moon Torbett said...

omg, if you put snickers in him . . . you'll be putting nuts in that which came from . . .
oh I just can't finish that thought, I can't!
Awesome project!