Saturday, June 9, 2007

Where were you while we were getting high?

It all seems so... planned. All the years of being addicted to the internet, loving new artists, wanting to go into this business... it seems like everything in my life has been preparing me for it. My internship is exactly, and I really mean exactly, what I want to do for the rest of my life. I could do it forever. And love it!

Seriously, what I do all day long is log onto bands' myspaces and update stuff, upload videos onto YouTube, and think up projects for kids on a street team to do! Guys. For real. I could do this.

And besides how great the working stuff is, everyone is so nice. And beautiful - seriously, I'm pretty sure everyone is the most beautiful person in the world there. Maybe's it a prerequiste? And the building is super, super nice. Spacious, creative, fun... why didn't anyone tell me how cool this would be?! Come on. Man.

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed and sleep in for the first time since I've been to Nashville. Wish me luck. Goodbye.

1 comment:

Emily said...

luck

: )

p.s. it's not going to be the same without you when shan's here for missy's wedding