Thursday, July 12, 2007

The light of the moon leads the way for the morning

So I'm at EMI right now.

Elise, who I work for, is sick. Vanessa, who Elise works for, is gone. Thiele, who is BA and works for no one is probably playing ping pong. And I am updating my blog. What a life.

O.M.G.

So Bryan (who Vanessa works for) just came up to me and said that if they'll let him, he's going to take me to help out with a video shoot for Amy-effing-Grant!!! (I added the effing - he just said Amy). But seriously. Guys. She's the freaking poster child of CCM... hold on, that girl IS CCM. Wow.

But anyway, now that I'm all giddy with anticipation, I have another piece of news to excite me - I'm seeing RYAN ADAMS tonight in Memphis!! Me and another intern here, Sam, are driving up and basically are going to have a better time tonight than anyone who reads this. Anyone who reads this is guaranteed to have a boring night anyway.

Well I'm tired of pretending to work. I'm going to go eat some foodables and pray that I have enough strength to get through the crazy days ahead... pretty much this week/weekend means no sleep for me. And then Emily comes Sunday when I'll be good and dead. Perfection.

No comments: