Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You're as cold as ice!


I'm heeere!  Here in Nashtown!  Sound the bells above!  What?  Who knows.

Jon's editing photos (aka talking on Adium and sending emails) and Chris is asleep and I'm happily typing away, thinking about what I'm going to knit next.  "Perhaps it will be blue!  Oh, can you imagine?  Blue spaghetti!"

I'm pretty happy and content.  It's fun living with Alex and Betsy, it's fun having my car back, and it's fun to be DOING things with my life.

Another exciting thing is that I'm going to go to the "sit n' knit" at Threaded Bliss yarns!  I seriously am looking forward to this.  I'm going to be the coolest person you will ever know.  I haven't had time to knit anything at all since I've been here, so hopefully it'll be my one time a week for relaxing.

No comments: