Monday, October 13, 2008

Roses and raspberry leaves

I've been knitting!  Want to see what I've made?  Really?  You do?  Awesome.

I made: a slouchy beanie for Katie G!



And a little something called Thorpe for Emily (but beautifully modeled by Chris... I know he just wants me to knit his already):



I've also started on another slouchy thing for myself:



That picture was taken on my phone, so you can't really see how amazing the color is, but it's maroon with a little yellow in it and I want to wear it already.

Also, the hat for Emily's soooort of a surprise, but I know she reads this (once a year), so SURPRISE!  Happy homecoming in two weeks!  Seriously though.  It's going to be awesome.

2 comments:

Emily said...

WHATEVER.
Christie isn't the only one that reads it all the time!

Emily said...

...but I do love it! :):):)