Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'll Be Home for Christmas

I'm going home Sunday!  Hurray!  Even though Nashville's not the coldest of places, Tucson will always be warmer.  Mmmmm, not having to wear a coat.... 

I've done a little knitting in my absence.  I made Tudora, a neck warmer that's reminiscent of Elizabethan times.  I don't know who it's for.  Random Christmas present for someone?  Yep.


I look awesome. 

I've also started my first gloves EVER for my sister Emily.  They're an amazing color of purple (which you can't tell because my camera is broken and I've had to resort to my phone) and are going to be hobo gloves.  She lives in Chicago and actually needs warmth.  Lame.



See?  No bueno.

Things I Will Do When I Get Home:
 - Eat at Viva.
 - See Sara and scream because she got ENGAGED.
 - Go to every yarn store in town.
 - Knit.

No comments: