Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nobody dances anymore

So my Junior-Senior date's lung collapsed.

ONLY ME.

Junior year of high school I went to Formal with Keith, who hated my dress, I hated his tux (all white, who wears all white?!), and he went out the day before and got gloriously sunburned so he looked like a tomato wrapped in toilet paper.

Senior year I was going to go with Andrew, but he couldn't at the last second because he had a choir concert he forgot about. I was going to go with the Monroes (what great dates!!), but I let Mr. Dalton set me up on a blind date with his cousin, who, during the course of the night, fell more and more in love with one of my best friends. Also, Lucinda kicked me off of my table so I had to end up sitting at a table where I didn't know anyone WITH a guy I didn't know at all.

Now this year.

I think I'll move to Australia.

No comments: