Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Almost a Nash-villain. Emphasis on villain.

I leave for Greenville tomorrow morning! Yay! I love my Tucson, but nowhere's fun with no car, friends, or job. Good thing I found knitting, right? I'm a grandma - even more so because I bought like 4 cardigans (along with a lot of other stuff... how am I going to fit it all in my suitcases??) yesterday with my momma. I accept my place in life.

I'm still plodding away on the boots for Liz. I had to start over
twice because I couldn't figure out the damned circular double needle whatever crap. Now that I finally got the hang of it, I can't remember why I thought it was so hard. Here's my progress so far:



Yay!

So they're not going to be done necessarily before I leave... but winter's a long way off. Maybe a Christmas present? A Thanksgiving remembrance? A Halloween treat?

In cooler news, I got the iPhone knockoff The DARE! I always seem to get the anti-Mac devices even though I really like all Apple products. Basically, my phone is amazing. And I'm getting a Macbook tonight! This is typical D'Andrea - I was supposed to get it for graduation. But I'm not complaining, this poor little lappy is on its last legs. I guess most Dells don't live past their 4th birthday.

No comments: